The UK’s largest timber frame manufacturer
The combined resources of the Walker Timber Group make us the largest timber frame manufacturer in the UK, providing full national coverage.
We design, manufacture and supply all timber frame components and can manage the on-site erection process using our fully trained and accredited partner erect teams. All of our projects have a dedicated Contracts Manager and Site Supervisor so you always have a dedicated point of contact, and our experienced construction and project management teams will work closely with you to erect the build system efficiently.
Our expertise and versatility means that we’re able to meet your individual project needs, whatever the size.
Why timber frame?
- Speed of build
- Cost efficiencies
- Design flexibility and quality control
- Reduced on-site labour and material requirements
- Accurately finished structures
- Increased air tightness
- Higher levels of comfort and lower fuel bills for end users
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation well in advance of current regulations
- Reduced wastage and site storage requirements
- Superb environmental credentials
- Suitable for domestic and commercial applications in the public and private sectors
We provide timber frame products and services for:
- Private residential developments
- Social and affordable housing
- Hotels and leisure
- Care homes
- Commercial buildings
- Bespoke individually designed properties
We are established leaders in timber frame technology, and work closely with our customers to provide the ideal system for their requirements. Whatever the size, budget or complexity of the project, our expert team of specialist engineers and designers will work to deliver the most cost-effective timber frame solution for each client.
We offer a flexible range of wall, floor and roof solutions, which can be tailored to meet specific needs and performance standards. Each project is value engineered to consider performance, speed and cost.
Walker Timber offers three systems to suit most budgets and buildings: